Trips, Visits and Insurance
The documents below are:
- Insurance - ACE attachment covers non-UK travel
- Insurance - RPA attachments cover UK travel (and other areas of the school's insurance cover)
- Trip Information Grid - provides a summary by year group of the type of trips and visits undertaken though these may vary
- In all cases where claims are made, the school, as the policy holder makes contact with the insurance company. Parents/carers and students should not contact the insurance company themselves in the first instance.
- A number of excesses are in force on these policies, which are designed to cover the standard requirements of a school trip or visit.
- The policies are not designed to cover the personal effects of students except in the event of a major incident. For minor incidents, e.g. loss of mobile phone, damage to personal effects, etc. your own contents / travel / personal effects policies should be referred to.
- If you have any queries please refer them to the Finance Office at the school.
Please also note: RPA Insurance - The Claims Portal:
- If you are required to utilise the Claims Portal to submit a personal injury claim against us for either an employers or public liability matter then details of the correct portal ID and Compensator can be found on the attached link http://academyreferral.co.uk
We are a member of the Risk Protection Arrangement (RPA) administered by the DfE.
Senior Ski Trip 2017