About the School
Assistant Teacher & Teacher of Spanish
We are a mixed grammar school that has recently been judged as outstanding by Ofsted.
We have a strong reputation for providing excellent support for students with special educational needs. Our well-resourced Personalised Learning Team consists of five members of staff, with a range of skills and experience. We now seek an assist teacher to join the team.
We also have an exciting opportunity for an excellent teacher to join our Modern Foreign Languages faculty.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidates will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date 5th April - 2pm
Start date - ASAP
Contract Type Permanent, term time only 35 hours per week
Salary range £17300 to £18800 (equivalent to £21000 to £22800 for full time)
About the role
The post holder will be required to
- provide classroom support to a range of students with additional educational needs
- work alongside teachers to manage the learning of a whole class
- provide cover for absent teachers on occasions
The successful candidate will be a team player with good communication and organisation skills, whilst also being sufficiently flexible to be responsive to the needs of the students they are working with. A commitment to helping students succeed and the patience to support their learning and development are essential attitudes.
For further details and an application form please click on the documents at the bottom of this page.
Teacher of Spanish (with scope for teaching a second language)
Closing date 21st April - 2pm
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Contract type: Full time or part time
Start date: Sept 2017
We can offer you
- a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
- a strong commitment to your own professional development.
- opportunities for A level and IB Diploma teaching in Spanish and the possibility of a second language if desired
We would like you
- to be an outstanding teacher
- to have high expectations of yourself and our students
- to be a team player willing to contribute to all aspects of school life, ideally teaching more than one language.
For further details of both of these roles and an application form please click on the documents below: