About the School
On the dates listed below, the School will be open at 9.45am for an informal presentation by the Headteacher followed by a tour of the school that will last until about 11am.
To book a place on one of the dates below please click on the following link www.schoolinterviews.co.uk and enter the event code listed.
- Wednesday 20th September - event code n8dv6
- Tuesday 3rd October - event code sxzvy
- Thursday 12th October - event code 2j6rs
- Monday 16th October - event code up4xp
- Tuesday 17th October - event code jnfc4
- Wednesday 18th October - event code 23nqp
- Thursday 19th October - event code ukq4x
- Tuesday 7th November 2017
- Friday 1st December 2017
- Thursday 11th January 2018
- Tuesday 6th February 2018
- Thursday 8th March 2018
- Thursday 19th April 2018
- Tuesday 1st May 2018
- Friday 8th June 2018
You can also book a place for an Open Morning by calling 01296 424781 or email
Please note, we have very limited parking facilities on site during the school day and you may need to find an alternative location for parking or travel by public transport.
OPEN EVENINGS - MAIN SCHOOL
- Thursday 28th September
Formal presentations at 6pm, 7pm and 8pm. Guided tours will operate throughout the evening. Doors open at 6pm and close at 8pm.
For these evenings, parking restrictions have been lifted, so those travelling by car may park in any designated parking space belonging to the school or Aylesbury College, excluding those with specific reserved signage. Please note that parking on the entry/exit roads will incur a penalty notice.
OPEN EVENINGS - SIXTH FORM
There will be a sixth form open evening on Thursday 9th November 2017 at 1800-2030.
Ofsted rated SHFGS as 'Outstanding' in all areas in 2016.