About the School
On the dates listed below, the School will be open at 9.45am for an informal presentation by the Headteacher followed by a tour of the school that will last until about 11am.
To book a place on one of the dates below please click on the following link www.schoolinterviews.co.uk and enter the event code listed.
- Friday 21st September - event code - cccbx
- Thursday 4th October - event code - 5uz5d
- Tuesday 9th October - event code - aqrc2
- Monday 15th October - event code - hsvyq
- Tuesday 16th October - event code - ctf9b
- Wednesday 17th October - event code - v9fvx
- Thursday 18th October - event code - mqjyx
You can also book a place for an Open Morning by calling 01296 424781 or email
Please note, we have very limited parking facilities on site during the school day and you may need to find an alternative location for parking or travel by public transport.
OPEN EVENINGS - MAIN SCHOOL
- Open Evening - Thursday 5th July - 6.00pm > 8.30pm
- Open Evening - Thursday 27th September - 6.00pm > 8.30pm
Formal presentations at 6pm, 7pm and 8pm. Guided tours will operate throughout the evening. Doors open at 6pm and close at 8pm.
For these evenings, parking restrictions have been lifted, so those travelling by car may park in any designated parking space belonging to the school or Aylesbury College, excluding those with specific reserved signage. Please note that parking on the entry/exit roads will incur a penalty notice.
OPEN EVENINGS - SIXTH FORM
There is a Sixth Form Open Evening in November every year.
Ofsted rated SHFGS as 'Outstanding' in all areas in 2016.